!-- nuffnang -->

Sunday, 26 June 2016

After everything , what exactly is love ?

Love ,

Probably the most mundane thing people talk about .

As a 13 year old student studying in a mixed school , I come across many boys and girls who are so desperate for love that they are willing to do anything for it .

What about you ?

And what about me ?

Maybe for you , yes you , is already taken by the best girl or guy in the world ( which maybe isn't ) and you feel really blessed that there is this "special someone" beside you whenever you need them . Maybe your "special someone" is someone who will send you morning and night texts .

But what about us singles out there ? We don't have somebody who will send us texts like "I love you babe , you will always have me by your side , now and forever"

Me , as a single do have a crush and I believe most of you , my dear viewers have one too . And if you really do have a crush , when others ask you whether you are a single or not you will say I am single and happy . But deep down , do you really feel that way ? I do that too , but deep down I feel left out by my peers who have a boyfriend and someone who will send that texts that us singles do not receive .

Sadly for me , the people whom I hang out with are already taken and during recess and break times they would start talking about their boyfriends etc. And what would I be doing ? Just sitting there and be a lightbulb :)

There were times where I feel so insecure that I just wanna leave my friends and date a guy whom I have no feelings for just for the sake of it .

And guess what ? I really did that .

The funny part is less than a weeks' time , we broke up because he kept sending me mushy texts and I just don't even bother to reply back haha . So after that he said this : " Since you don't bother to even reply my messages , then what's the point of being in a relationship ? Just end this . " And since I don't have feelings for him , at all , I just replied : " Alright ! "

But now we are like brothers and sisters , looking out for each other . He has his own crush in his school and I have mine .

So fellow viewers out there , don't ever do so because

Loving someone out of force will never come out with happiness :)

My next post will be about how I feel around my crush and so on .

I hope you guys liked this post and learned a thing or two from it :)

I love y'all so much and thank you guys for your support !!

Signing off ,
💚Green Penguin💚

No comments:

Post a Comment