I've decided to restart my Blog.
This Blog.
Why, you might ask?
As for my "New" Blog, I want to feel like someone, somewhere, will be able to read what I've got to say.
That's why I've decided to restart this Blog, with an anonymous name and all.
This Blog will be anonymous.
So that I can be totally me.
For those that know how I look like, read all my posts and all, I hope that you will keep a secret or what I posted before but deleted now.
My best friend Panda (that's not her real name by the way - I cannot give her real name or this won't be anonymous) is actually the only person who knows the real life me. Like how I look and all. She is in the same school and class as me, also the closest person to me.
Sometimes I tend to wonder if it is because I am a teenage girl that I have anxiety issues. Let us girls face it - there is a lot to get anxious about.
I am going to say what I want to say, and it would be really cool if you (whoever you might be) join me.
This can be our very own corner of the Internet, where we can talk about what it truly feels like to be a teenage girl - without having to pretend to be something we are not.
I also love taking photos and drawing, especially sketching, coloring and typography. I will try to post as much of those here. But obviously there will not be any selfies for anonymity reasons.
Ok well I guess that is all for now. Thank you for reading and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Teenage Destination, going offline, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment