!-- nuffnang -->

Monday, 30 November 2015

Random Thoughts

I will be going to Middle School in 2016 and I have been to several schools to go for their Open Houses to look around the school and know more about it. I made my 6 choices like just now and I am currently procrastinating, so I decided to share it with you guys by making a blog post.

The thing is that. I will be going to a totally NEW environment. I will be sitting with a stranger whom I've never seen before.

What if I can't make new friends, what if I will not be accepted by my classmates/schoolmates? What if I go all clumsy and silly in front of my classmates on the 1st day of school? What if I go to the wrong class on the 1st day??

What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment