!-- nuffnang -->

Monday, 9 November 2015

FAQ?! --- Haters? My Personality? Parental Concern?

Hi there! Today I am going to have a post mainly on the MOST frequent questions asked, be it direct messages on Instagram, Messages on Facebook and emails. Let's get started!

---

What do you do for a living?

-I do blog advertorials (Not at a frequent basis) when people email me/dm me/message me on Instagram and Facebook

Where are you studying at?

I am currently in Middle School but I will not reveal the school I'm studying at.

What are your stats?

I'm 160 in height, 35kg in weight

Are you single?

Yes, but I have a crush

Are you signed under any companies/agencies?

Nope, you can approach me directly for any advertorials

Can I advertise items with you?

Sure! It will be my pleasure to do so! You can either leave me comment down below, or

How do you deal with your haters?

I have been receiving quite a number of nasty comments or hate messages ever since I started blogging. Some are from my friends, some from strangers. Sometimes, it comes to a point where I would laugh at the messages/comments when I am supposed to feel offended or upset. The reason to that is mainly because of the messages/comments they write are so common that all the hate messages/comments are about the same. When I first had hate comments/messages, I would cry in bed and so on. But when I come to think of it now, I would laugh at how silly I am to feel upset and depressed by the people who hate me and hate my blog. The thing I find most amusing is, if you hate me and my blog, why do you still read it? What I thought was that, if you were to hate something or someone, aren't you suppose to stop looking or communicating with the person or thing? As time passes, I learned how to appreciate the hate comments or messages in a positive way, helping me to become a stronger person and improve my blog. Though there are times where I get so pissed of by the untrue comments they have written. There are also people who would tell me to ignore the haters and continue blogging because they love me and my blog. The ratio between my supporters would be a 9 : 1 I believe. Once again, Thank You my dear haters for making me a better person every single day :) LIKE PUT SOME CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION IN YOUR HATE COMMENTS DUDE!!!!!

Do your parents read your Blog or look at the hate comments you have?

Actually they always give me the privacy every person needs, though they would care about me, ask whether I am affected by the hate people give me. I thank them for their concern they give me when I am feeling moody or gloomy :)

Are you a friendly and sociable person?

That depends, but majority of the time I am friendly and sociable! I would be fuming mad when I am very hungry so NEVER piss me off or make me angry when I am mad because you wouldn't want to look at me or know how I am when I am NOT in a good mood. You can actually tell when I am Angry or Happy because I make it very obvious with my expressions (which is NOT GOOD). So if you were to see me in the public, feel free to come up and say Hi!

---

So that's basically it!

See you soon! Bye :)
Teenager Destination, going offline, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment