Okay so let's get started!!
#1-Write it out
Okay so this tip does actually help! Before I started blogging, I actually own a diary (I still write in it but I write more personal stuff inside cuz it's a diary so...) to write my what I do daily and what happen everyday in school. Sadly I don't have time to write in my diary everyday :(
Basically you can just write out what's bothering you, it will make you feel a lot better because you pour everything out instead of bottling everything inside you, I'm telling you, bottling everything in you isn't a healthy thing to do.
#2-Getting enough sleep
I cannot stress this enough but getting enough sleep is very very important!!!!!!! Why you may ask. Because if you don't get enough sleep, when you go to school or work or do anything, you will procrastinate. And if you procrastinate you will not do the things you are suppose to do and therefore all the things you are suppose to do will start to pile up and after that you will be VERY VERY STRESSED OUT!! So please get enough sleep! But please don't sleep 24/7 like this :)

#3-Breathe~~
I know you, me, everybody breathe every minute and every second but what I mean is when you start to feel frustrated and stressed out, take deep breaths!!
Take a 5 to 10 minute break and focus on your breathing.
Sit up straight with your eyes closed and focus on your breathing. Breathe in for 5 seconds and breathe out, slowly. This really helps!
#4-Listen to music
Honestly music makes us stronger and more relaxed right?
When feeling stressed out, stop whatever you are doing and listen to music, I personally recommend classical music like Beethoven and Instrumental versions of pop music. I really love to listen to Instrumental versions of the latest pop music and Disney theme songs when I study because it literally blocks out everything and just focus on what you are doing and makes you relaxed!
You can find these music on Youtube, Pandora and even Spotify!
If you are the kind who listens to heavy metal music then don't listen to it when you are trying to relax because obviously it wouldn't help much right? But if listening to heavy metal helps you to relax then go right ahead!!
#5-Take a nap or go out for a short walk
My last and final tip is to take a nap or go out for a short walk.
This is the simplest yet really effective tip which you can follow! You can do so even when you are not feeling stressed because through taking a nap would allow you and your brain to "stop working" for a while. You need to rest, your body needs to rest too!
Going for a short walk is really good as well because you will be exposed ti the outside instead of just in your room or your house. Every human requires fresh air so by going for a walk makes you feel more refreshed and therefore ready to kick off again!
---
And so that marks off the end of the blog post!! I hope it helped you and you enjoyed reading it! If you used these tips then comment down below whether it did make you feel better! And if you have any other tips, comment below as well!
If you want more tips posts, comment below on what tips you want me to share and I'll be sure to check them out maybe do it on my next tips post!!
I hope you guys liked this post! Thank You so much for taking your time to read it and I love y'all so much!
Bye~~💜💜💜
No comments:
Post a Comment